Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Item & New Look Wednesday

I have updated my banner in my etsy shop.  The old banner font was really difficult to read and printed blurry.  I wanted to create a new banner which reflects more of the eclectic, whimsical, colorful and fun fabrics that I have listed in the shop.  I think the new banner is more in line with that vision.  At least I hope it is!

Here is what is new in the shop for the week...  First up, new jacquard ribbons.  These are great for the dog leash pattern I introduced last week or as trim on your craft or sewing project:

Our House Brown
Also new - New Books! One Yard Wonders - for quick and easy crafting (so gratifying to finish something!) and Love to Dress Up Dolls - the cover looks a little cheesy, but trust me, there is good stuff inside!  This book shows you how to make doll outfits from Fat Quarters!  Also, a new line of patterns from Izzy & Ivy - boutique clothing and bags!

New Fabrics - new japanese import cuts (very limitied), new Hello Kitty Jersey,  new SEI and other whimsical prints.  I will be uploading more prints throughout the day.  Most are very limited and out of print - if you see something you like, get it while you can, these prints go very quickly.  Stop by and check everything out!

1 comment:

Comments