Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A New Collaboration for Doll Fans!

I am pleased and excited to announce that I will be working with Reggie from Reggie's Dolls on etsy!
Reggie is based out of Oregon and she makes unique, sweet and fun handmade clothing for dolls.  As part of our partnership, you will be able to select a listing from Reggie for an item - her listing will include all the labor involved in your selection - and then head over to my shop and select any fabric I have in my shop.  You may have seen Reggie's work grace the dolls over at Bamboletta Dolls and she has been delighting children with her Waldorf Doll sized creations for several years.


Interested in having a custom outfit made?  Here is what to do:

1.  Head over to www.reggiesdolls.etsy.com and choose your pattern.  Any of the items listed as "Waldorf Doll Create Your Own" are eligible.

2.  Head over to the fabric shop:  www.treasurebayfabrics.com or www.flamecranium.etsy.com and choose the fabric(s) you desire.  Send me a convo and advise me which item you are ordering from Reggie.

3.  Jump back over to Reggie's and when you check out with your custom spot, please note in the Comments to Seller - the name of the fabric you ordered and that its coming from Treasure Bay Fabrics.

You can order more then one listing and more than one fabric!  If you need any help at all, don't worry, Reggie and I are here to help!  Send a convo via etsy and we will help you get it all sorted. 


Another part of this announcement is to state that in general, I will now offer any of my fabrics as a Fat Quarter sized cut - a Fat Quarter is 18x22 inches.  Convo me for prices and setting up a listing.

1 comment:

Comments