Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Before Vacation! (Err, I mean completely business related trip)

I am about to leave town for a few days starting Wednesday and I am so jazzed about getting away that it really doesn't feel like work.  I will be attending the Fall Quilt Market in Houston, Texas!  Yee Haw!  I am excited to see what is new and upcoming from all my favorite designers and fabric manufacturers.  You can be certain that I will be updating my blog and Facebook page with photos and all the inside scoop I can gather.  Please check back starting on Friday, Oct. 29th.   Also, if you need to place an order from 10/27/10 through 11/1/10, those orders will not ship until 11/2/10.

I do want to share my next project that I found online that I would like to try.  From Bandy Canyon, this adorable ribbon gathered skirt tutorial for your favorite little girl.


  1. Part One HERE
  2. Part Two HERE
What have you been sewing?  (or in my case, planning!)?  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments